Sunday 5 August 2012

Marathon No.20.5 ~ The 24 Hour Thunder Run (The TWITTERATI)

24 Hour Thunder Run - 'The TWITTERATI' - From
Left Rohan, Simon, Stuart, Colin, Craig, Brian, Rew, Dawn and Me!
Simon (My Blind ULTRA Running Buddy) and I running our FIRST Lap of 10k!
It was TOUGH, We both struggled on both laps. Simons very words were He was 'BROKEN to Pieces', He 'Wanted to CRY' and He 'Wanted to go HOME'! 

Simon Wheatcroft - ASICS Made of Sport: I am made of belief not barriers - **Click here**


It was a beautiful day for a RUN round Catton Park... Atmosphere was AMAZING....
The TWITTERARI at the FINISH Line with our MEDALS - Congratulations!!
The CAKE - With all our Names on (Made by Simons Sister)
Me and My Medal.......... Adidas Thunder Run is a 24 hour off-road relay race against the clock.
The TR24 CAKE
Simon and Me (Before our 2nd Lap). We were a Team of 9 (I was Simons GUIDE Runner, so didn't have my own RUNNING Bib, but I did get a T-Shirt and Medal for being in the TEAM)
The Guardian News - April 2012
'I'M IN FOR THE LONG RUN' - TR24 T-Shirt and MEDAL
Our Team came 77th out of 188th Teams  - Completed in 24 Hours, 57 Mins & 31 Secs...

No comments: