Sunday 5 August 2012

Marathon No.19 ~ Lancaster Castle Marathon

I can confirm Lancaster Marathon was one of the toughest RUNS I've done to date (Especially at Mile 19). Thoroughly enjoyed myself!! The event was well organised. The Marshalls, Oranisers and the support along the Marathon was very WELL DONE.  I had a very bad COUGH before I'd even ran the EDINBURGH Marathon, it never did go away. I then went on to RUN Lancaster Marathon with the same COUGH but this time with a very bad CHEST Pain. After seeing my GP on the Friday whom confirmed I was alright to RUN. Never AGAIN will I do that again!! Could not get up at all the following morning, was AWFUL!! On in all I was very pleased with my time of 05:23:19!
Ria Bright and Me...
Just being me............ Before Lancaster Marathon!
Struggling Up Hill....
Billy (The Organiser) of the First Lancaster Castle Marathon!
Running NO.283 and my GELS and BARS

No comments: