Sunday 5 August 2012

Marathon No.15 ~ Virgin London Marathon

3rd Major - Managed to get in to London 2012 through Ballot (4th time lucky) and through Charity place.... 'Children with Cancer UK'. Was awesome, the runners, the atmosphere. I kept pushing myself from start to finish. Very pleased with my time of 05:05:52!
The 'Children With Cancer UK' Flag flying high after the Virgin London Marathon
Me waving flags at the 'Children with Cancer UK' Stand at the London Marathon EXPO....
Me and one of the 'Children with Cancer UK' Team at the FINISH of the London Marathon
Message to me on the Board of the London Marathon EXPO - From Stacey Andrews. Thanks!!
A 'Thank You' Gift from Children with Cancer UK
Me and one of the guys from the 'Children with Cancer UK' team at the London Marathon EXPO
Photo taken from the 'Children with Cancer UK' site of me RUNNING - A day I will never FORGET!!
My Photo displayed at The Virgin Money Giving Hall of Fame

My very own personalised  'Children with Cancer UK' Running Vest!!



 My 3rd MAJOR Marathon Medal - Time 05:05:52

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done May! We love you! Sam x