Sunday 5 August 2012

Marathon No.16 ~ Milton Keynes Marathon

I have very bad memories of RUNNING in Milton Keynes. The Half Marathon which took place on 4th March 2012 started off with RAIN, HAIL and finally ended in falling SNOW.  The FULL Marathon was too BAD to talk about........ (The very same day the SHAKESPEAR FULL Marathon got Cancelled) - I said 'Never again', but still going back for more ~ LoL!
Sitting in MacDonalds after Milton Keynes Marathon - Drenched in RAIN... I look AWFUL!

There were loads of these PUDDLES around the Course...
Mile 18 and still raining.......
Waving my hands in the AIR - I SMILED :-)
Stacey Andrews and Me with our FINISH Medals..........
My TOES after Milton Keynes Marathon
My RUNNING Stuff for the Marathon
Foxy (The organiser of ENIGMA Running)

No comments: